Other Info :
Fun Facts about ME:
* 7/8 year old youngin
* I listen very well
* Calm and timid at first, and then energetic and fun
* I’m a FANTASTIC cuddle bug
* My extracurricular activities include napping
* Mom says I’m a Sweet gentleman (gets on the couch and bed only when asked)
* I like to talk! I like to talk when I’m excited and want to play
* My nub is so tiny, my whole body wiggles when I’m excited!
* I have separation anxiety, so I really appreciate not being in my kennel but I sure do like when my fur fosters are near me when I have to be kenneled
* I take meds to help calm my anxiety, but Foster Mom Jackie is helping me wean off them if possible
* My hairs a little thin and sparse, so I’m now taking some medicine for my thyroid so I can blossom into the handsome boy I am
* I’m on a special prescription food (low fat) because my pancreatic enzymes have been elevated. Thankfully, I love my food and lick my whiskers everytime!
* I play really well with others, I’m just as loveable as can be! My foster fur siblings love to play with me and my foster parents just LOVE me! (Not cat tested)
If you aren't able to adopt at this time, please consider making a much needed, tax-deductible donation to Legacy Boxer Rescue by clicking here.